What is PPC?
Digitalans also provide PPC services (Pay-per-click) which displays adverts that link to your website in SERPs (search engine results pages). .PPC is the model that most platforms and channels use when allowing businesses to advertise on their properties. Whether it’s on a search engine or a social channel, the advertiser pays every time a user clicks on a sponsored link or ad. PPC advertising has proven to be a reliable and profitable channel for B2B, B2C, non-profits, and other companies seeking quick, quality traffic, conversions & measurable outcome. These paid-for ads normally appear at the top of a SERP, to the right-hand side, or within a separate ‘Shopping’ section.
The major search engines make the majority of their revenue from advertising like .They has their own platforms like Google AdWords, Bing Ads or Yahoo Gemini. As we know Google operates on a keyword basis PPC or paid search Ads are Dominating SERPs and other organic social channels result because search engine like Google and Yahoo are very serious about their advertising business. Around world google is major player which has its own platform known as Google Ad-word.
Types of PPC Advertising
The most popular PPC advertising platform is Google AdWords, but two other platforms used by advertisers include Bing Ads and Facebook Advertising. The most widely use campaign type in AdWords are the Search Network campaign, Display Network campaign, and Shopping Ads campaign. While Google also provide video advertising and universal app campaign too.
Why we used PPC?
- Instead of wasting advertising spend using traditional methods, pay per click (PPC) advertising allows you to reach customers that are already interested in your products and services.
- PPC Contributes to achieve Business Goals.
- PPC provide Accurate, measurable and trackable dada.
- PPC Works Well With Other Marketing Channels
- PPC lets you quickly cast a wide net to find new prospects and customers.
- You ultimately have control over a wide range of options. Like budget, audience, targeting.
- PPC Works Well With SEO.
- It is also used for Brand Awareness.
- PPC Can Earn a Significant Return on investment.(ROI)